Skip Navigation

Now enrolling!
Call 570-992-6206 to schedule a tour. 

The Growing Place is hiring!

If you have joy to share, please consider working for us.   

If you are at least 18, have a high school diploma and two years of experience working with children, please Click here to download the application. Email your completed application to Linda Barney at

All positions are Monday through Friday.  Pay starts at $8.50/hour and is higher with college credits in ECE or more experience.  Available shifts include 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. at both Polk and Chestnuthill Centers. 

If you are unable to complete the application electronically, you can print it and complete it by hand. Please print legibly. You may contact Linda at 570-992-6206 with any questions. 

Copyright © 2021 · Powered by ThriveHive